Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> ... wrong.  Running v13 branch tip under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS provokes
> a core dump in 013_partition.pl, so 1375422c is not to blame.  Now
> I'm wondering how far back there's a live issue.

Oh, of course, it's directly the fault of the patch that added support
for partitioned target tables.

I concluded that a verbatim backpatch wasn't too suitable because
a04daa97a had changed a lot of the APIs here.  So I left the APIs
for the xxx_internal() functions alone.  Otherwise the patch
pretty much works as-is in v13.