Re: Returning just one resultset from function call with refcursor

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Returning just one resultset from function call with refcursor
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Oliver Jowett wrote:
> Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
>
>> I'd like to omit the reffunc resultset return and get directly the col
>> resultset. Is this possible?
>

> See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/jdbc-callproc.html.
>
> -O

Hi Oliver, thanks for the tip.

But I'd like to know how internally you handle the two resultsets return
and returns only one to user. Do you make special handling of the return
type of the function? I mean, if you check that the function returns a
refcursor, you eat the first resultset and shows to user just the second?

If so, could you point me where I could find the metadata about the
function return type?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.