Re: Customizing SSL with jdbc

От chinmoy gangolli
Тема Re: Customizing SSL with jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris
    Thanks again. This would certainly work for my scenario. A similar option for client authentication might also be useful.
Chinmoy.

Kris Jurka wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 07:47, chinmoy wrote:
Hi   Thanks for the reply. The only thing special about the factory is
that it has access to the server certificate that is bundled with the
client jars and is not installed in the jvm's trust store. I agree the
static method is not the way to go as it affects all the connections. In
my specific case it is okay as I know all the clients using the
connections in  agiven client jvm.
What about an additional URL parameter like
sslfactoryfactory=com.mycompany.myfactory, where the provided class must
implement something like:

package org.postgresql;

interface SSLSocketFactoryFactory {public SSLSocketFactory getFactory();
}

Seems like this could work.  Thoughts?  Any other SSL options and things
people would want to tweak?

Kris Jurka