Problem with dollar-quoted CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION

Hi All,

I am currently using the beta 2 dev 3 binary for 8.0 on WinXP.
I am using the pgdev.305.jdbc3.jar and eclipse for Java dev.

I have a CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION that uses $BODY$ to start and finish
the body of the function.
When submitting that through jdbc it complains:

ERROR: unterminated dollar-quoted string at or near "$BODY$ LANGUAGE
'plpgsql'"

If I copy and paste that create function statement and paste it in
pgAdmin, it works fine.

Any ideas?

Tim