Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.

От Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy
Тема Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear Group,
                      At the outset my apologies for posting a
non-postgresql question on the list.  I am trying to access a Microsoft
Access DB using jdbc:odbc bridge from a linux.  I am not having any
success.  I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it or
links to sites where I could find answer to this problem.  Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shan.

Сообщение: Re: Connections dropped randomly
Сообщение: Re: Connections dropped randomly