pg_hba.conf changes without restarting postmaster

От Si Chen
Тема pg_hba.conf changes without restarting postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello.

It seems that every time I make a change to pg_hba.conf, I have to
restart the database server for the new authentication to take effect.
Is there a way to have the server use the new pg_hba.conf authentication
without restarting the production server.

Thanks,

Si