Re: logfile subprocess and Fancy File Functions

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: logfile subprocess and Fancy File Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>As a super-user, could an attacker load a server-side language and
>access the backend environment variable PGDATA.

plperl won't do it, but plperlu will (as expected I guess). But the
superuser will have to jump through some explicit hoops in order to get
there, which is different from providing such facilities out of the box.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: logfile subprocess and Fancy File Functions
Сообщение: Re: logfile subprocess and Fancy File Functions