Re: A few ideas....

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: A few ideas....
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

pgadv@p15112334.pureserver.info wrote:
> I'd also like to suggest that we allow the main site to make use of all the browsers screen width. At the moment it
limitsthe width of information that can be displayed, and as a result a lot of it ends up off the first page. To give
youguys an idea of what I'm talking about I've mocked up a demo at http://p15112334.pureserver.info/postgresql/ I know
it'smissing the websites and languages sections, but the idea of the mock up is to show how it handles browser windows.

It is impossible to "skin" the current postgresql.org, due to horrible
architecture. A new version of postgresql.org is under development. The
"engine" itself is ready, next steps would be doing a completely new
design and improving content. I am not sure whether anyone is currently
working on it, though.

There is also a well-hidden mailing list for website development, you
can try finding it and subscribing.