Re: Static mirror generation

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Static mirror generation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Dave Page wrote:
>>The mirror of website not including docs is generated in ~5
>>minutes. I don't yet know how long it will take with all the
>>docs, got tired after the first 1,5 hours.
>
> Meep, that's slow. The current build takes just a few minutes when the
> server is behaving.

I suspect this is because of the limited resources allocated to the dev
server. Marc may know better.

> Still, the idea of using a crawler is a good one -
> at least that way nothing will get forgotten, and presumably it will
> create a report of any broken links?

Yes, of course:
Jun 17 10:15:52 mirror [error] HTTP error 404 at page
http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/images/editorschoice2003.jpg
Jun 17 10:16:56 mirror [error] HTTP error 404 at page
http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/presskit/en/presskit74.html
Jun 17 10:17:31 mirror [error] HTTP error 404 at page
http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

These are in news/events texts, I suppose. Couldn't find them in files.