Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Moray Taylor wrote:
> Does this mean the absolute() method will not work on any ResultSet
> that I get from a query?
>
> absolute() row access is totally critical to my application, will I
> need to stick with 7.5 build 301?

If you want to use absolute() (or relative(), first(), last(), prev()),
you must specify TYPE_SCROLLABLE_xxx when creating the statement, per
the spec. The default is TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY, which as the name implies
creates resultsets that can only be iterated through forwards using
next(). See the ResultSet javadoc for details:

   http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/sql/ResultSet.html

-O

Сообщение: Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types
Сообщение: Re: Help:updateRow() with CIDR types