Re: table inheritance and privileges

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: table inheritance and privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ted Toth <txtoth@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm dynamically creating tables that inherit from another table but
> they don't inherit the access privileges. Is there a way to have the
> new tables inherit their parent tables access privileges?

No, but do you need that?  When accessing the parent table, there's
no need for privileges on individual children --- we only check
tables(s) directly named in the query.

От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Limiting the operations that client-side code can perform upon its database backend's artifacts
Сообщение: Re: Limiting the operations that client-side code can perform upon its database backend's artifacts