Re: pgsql: Generate syscache info from catalog files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Generate syscache info from catalog files
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> writes:
>> Generate syscache info from catalog files

> Per guaibasaurus[1], this commit broke "make dist":
> I'm not sure why --- the makefile changes treat these new files
> exactly like other generated files.  It doesn't repro here,
> either, which is odd.  It looks like a timing problem, but how
> could there be one?

Even odder: I did a test tarball build, and that worked too.
That runs on the very same VM as guaibasaurus, so what the heck?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Generate syscache info from catalog files
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Generate syscache info from catalog files