Re: Comments on adding more connection URL parameters.

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Comments on adding more connection URL parameters.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:

> I think one way to deal with this on a non-connection basis is to use
> System properties, this won't work for the schema search path, but would
> work for most others.

Please, not system properties; they're global which is a really bad
thing for anyone who wants to instantiate multiple Datasources with
different options.

-O

Сообщение: Re: Comments on adding more connection URL parameters.
Сообщение: Re: Comments on adding more connection URL parameters.