Re: Additional items for Win32 TODO list?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Additional items for Win32 TODO list?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

Claudio Natoli wrote:

>* %e format specifier under Win32 prints 3 digits. Always. (Under *nix, I
>believe it is at least 2). A bunch of tests fail solely for this reason (of
>course, this is the least of our issues at this point)

There is a long and mostly fruitless discussion of this here:

http://dbforums.com/arch/88/2003/6/801488

It appears the M$ is within the letter of the law for C89 but not for C99.

The only way I can think of to get around it would be to code our own :-(

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Additional items for Win32 TODO list?
Сообщение: Re: Additional items for Win32 TODO list?