Just the JDBC driver for Win32?

От Matthew Thurmaier
Тема Just the JDBC driver for Win32?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
***********************
This e-mail was scanned when sent and was deemed virus free by ISVW SMB
***********-***********

Hi,

I read the status report for the win32 project at:
- http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

However, I don't need all of Postgress to run on Winblows, just my
java client. Is this the right place to inquire about how / where / when
to get a Win32 JDBC driver?

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

*      Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain    *
*    security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.  *
*                   - President Thomas Jefferson               *
* Matthew Thurmaier, President *   matt@compclass.com          *
* The Computer Classroom, Inc. *   http://www.compclass.com    *
* Company HQ/(800) 603-8988    *   Me Direct/(386)426-7828     *

* To increase network security, TCCI, Inc. scans all outgoing            *
* messages with InterScan VirusWall from Trend Micro. We assume  *
* no liability for messages once they leave our network.                  *

Сообщение: Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix
Сообщение: Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix