Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Dave Page wrote:

> Plus I'll bet we couldn't distribute the required components ourselves
> and would thus require the user to download interix first.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/default.asp

In order to download SFU you have to have a .NET Passport. Since
I don't have one, and have little interest in obtaining one, I
can't tell what the final licence is. Maybe somebody with a
Passport can get the final release and tell us?

I expect that seeing the license will end the debate.

Jochem

--
I don't get it
immigrants don't work

Сообщение: Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix
Сообщение: Re: Microsoft releses Services for Unix