Re: [GENERAL] Problem with compiled C

От Charles Tassell
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Problem with compiled C
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From an xterm / command prompt, type:

 ps auxw |grep postmaster

  Make sure the postmaster is running with the -i option (ie, postmaster -i
-B 256) If you are running pgaccess on a different machine than PostGres is
running on, you'll also have to edit the pg_hba.conf to make sure you are
allowed to connect from the remote machine.

  To compile C programs you need to add the pq library, so use something like:
gcc -o test test.c -lpq

Good luck.