Re: [HACKERS] anyone build postgres 6.5 ( or 6.4 ) on IRIX 6.3 lately?

От gravity
Тема Re: [HACKERS] anyone build postgres 6.5 ( or 6.4 ) on IRIX 6.3 lately?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 22:35 19-6-99 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>I have renamed _ALIGN to TYPEALIGN in the 6.5.x sources.  I recommend
>you do the same and recompile.  When 6.5.x is released, it will be in there.

got snapshot, didn't build, same SUBSYS.o trouble though the ALIGN error
was gone, and I could not get the patches from FAQ_IRIX installed, never
seen such weird patch files

uhm

the machine has gcc 2.8.1 installed

I tried it with the SGI cc, option -n32 to cc and ld, and no CXX
didn't build

then, to complete my journey and to show that really nothing would get it
to build:
got rid of -n32 for both cc and ld

it builds
lots of warnings, regression tests won't even start(something with plpgsql)
but it SEEMS to run fine