Re: testing cvs HEAD - HS/SR - cannot stat

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: testing cvs HEAD - HS/SR - cannot stat
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:39 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> However, whenever (re-)starting the slave the I get
> messages like:
>
> cp: cannot stat `/var/data1/pg_stuff/dump/replication_archive/000000010000000000000002': No such
> file or directory
>
> At this point,  /var/data1/pg_stuff/dump/replication_archive:
>
> -rw------- 1 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx      240 Feb  3 22:35 000000010000000000000001.00000020.backup
> -rw------- 1 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx 16777216 Feb  3 22:35 000000010000000000000001
> -rw------- 1 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx 16777216 Feb  3 22:35 000000010000000000000000
>

> Maybe the message is not really a bug: everything works fine otherwise.

Yeah, this is not a bug.

At first, the standby performs an archive recovery until an invalid
WAL record is found. Then it starts replication and tries to receive
the missing WAL records from the primary. So such an error message
would be logged whenever an invalid record is found and replication
is started.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao