Re:Re:BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()

От ocean_li_996
Тема Re:Re:BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Hayato,

To ensure we are on the same page, I think we need to clarify a few things.
In this thread, we have actually encountered three distinct issues. Chronologically,

Issue #1 is presented in [1], which has been figured out and provided an appropriate fix patch in [5].

Issue #2 is presented in [2], which has been figured out. But we have not yet provided a fix patch.

Issue #3 is presented in [3], which was initially thought to be the same as issue #2. However,
you have found that it might be related to the issue discussed in [4].

If my understanding is correct, I think that multiple issues should be resolved independently.
In this thread, we should resolve issue #1 using the patch provided in [5]. If we want to prevent
the newly added spec test triggering other issues (such as issue #3), revert the spec test to
the test cases provided in [6] may be a good choice.

The issue  #2 can be discussed in a new thread. The issue #3 can be discussed in [4] thread.
Thought?

Best Regards,
Haiyang Li