determine if a column is UNIQUE using metadata

От Peter Michaux
Тема determine if a column is UNIQUE using metadata
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I've been trying to determine if a column is UNIQUE. I've been trying
to use the following

connection.getMetaData().getIndexInfo(null, "", "comment", false, true);

but it always says that the columns are not unique.

Am I on the right track with the above technique or should I be trying
to do something totally different?

Thanks,
Peter