Re: Request to Start a PUNE PostgreSQL User Group

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Request to Start a PUNE PostgreSQL User Group
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Sachim,

On 5/27/23 11:27 AM, Sachin Khendake wrote:
> Dear PostgreSQL Advocacy Team,
>
> I hope this email finds you well.
> I am writing to express my interest in starting a *PUNE PostgreSQL User
> Group* in our community. As a passionate PostgreSQL user and advocate, I
> believe that establishing a user group will greatly benefit PostgreSQL
> enthusiasts in our area by creating a platform for knowledge sharing,
> collaboration, and networking.
>
> I am reaching out to you as I would like to seek your support and
> guidance in this endeavor. The PUNE PostgreSQL User Group would aim to
> bring together individuals with a shared interest in PostgreSQL,
> including developers, administrators, data analysts, and other
> professionals working with or interested in this powerful open-source
> database system.
>
> Thank you for considering our request. We believe that a local
> PostgreSQL User Group will create immense value for the PostgreSQL
> community in our area, and we look forward to your support and involvement.
>
> Please let me know your thoughts on this initiative and if there is any
> further information or steps we need to take to proceed.

This sounds like a wonderful initiative.

You can just start a user group, though to be recognized by the
PostgreSQL community you'll need to follow the user group guidelines here:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/user-groups/

If you are looking for resources to get started, folks on this list can
certainly offer advice, though I believe it was mentioned you can reach
out to usergroups@, which has folks on it who are active in user group
organization.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Request to Start a PUNE PostgreSQL User Group
Сообщение: Re: Request to Start a PUNE PostgreSQL User Group