Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

That is why I think that a directed list, temporarily will provide a
boon to productivity to the
overall project.
But what you argue above leaves that 'directed list' as being only Ron,
since the rest of us aren't "marketers" ... wouldn't it just be simpler
for Ron to email himself directly then?
No. What I am arguing is by have the directed/moderated list. Ron only has to worry about the
messages on that list because only those messages will be pertinent to what he is trying to do for us.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

----

Сообщение: Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic
Сообщение: Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic