Re: A cohesive sales message

От Robert Bernier
Тема Re: A cohesive sales message
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
The knoppix variant has been designed to showcase Postgres. It has ALL
the bell's and whistles including pgpgsql, plperl(u), tcl(u), pythonu,
odbc, Java etc. The desktop includes links to documentation, pgadmin3,
pgaccess. When it boots up it even uses the postgres elephant instead of
the usual Tux.