Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Дата
Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy

If I buy a gun , and kill you... is that my fault or the fault of the
gun maker?
But with Kazaa and the spyware, you could say the gun is faulty and why
would you want to be associated with a faulty gun.

The spyware (at least last time I checked) isn't installed without permission. If  a person installs
Kazaa they knowingly have agreed to do so. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com

Сообщение: Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Сообщение: Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for