Re: Feature Request

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Feature Request
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

> I know I've been quiet lately, but I was working with pgAdmin3 today,
> and I wanted to print out the schema from a table, but there is no
> print feature.  Is it possible to implement one, and if so how hard
> would it be?  After finding I couldn't print, I cut and paste the
> schema out of the schema "preview" pane, only to find that the text
> didn't use the windows line delimiter.  It seems that the lines in the
> window are terminated with just a line feed character, instead of the
> CRLF used byWindows.  Can we change this?  (BTW, I am hitting a UNIX
> postgres server, could this have caused the behaviour?)   BTW to see
> what I mean, cut and paste into Notepad, it doesn't hide LF's like
> Wordpad does.

If Wordpad shows the LF char, it is LFCR instead of CRLF.  However, I'll
have a look into this (win32 specific) thing. It's probably the STC
control which misbehaves here.
I haven't looked into printing so far; this is more than just a few
lines of code. Printing needs drawing on the DC, font calculation, word
wrap, pages, ....

So a question to you around there: How important is printing to you?

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Building wxWindows on MacOS X
Сообщение: Re: Building wxWindows on MacOS X