Re: [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Devrim,
AFAICS the problems you reported isn't related to SSL connections, so
please use other dedicated threads for this.

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

>Yep, I'm using the same spec file -- but using the newest wxwindows
>packages. Also, I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4 now.
>
>The problems continue (using yesterday's snapshot):
>
> * I get a segfault while trying to add a new user

Please provide some backtrace information; I still can't reproduce this.

> * I get "Trace/breakpoint trap" error when I first click "Help/PostgreSQL
>Help" and then perform fast clicks on help page :)

Known, very unfortunate thing, and yet another non-SSL related bug.
On my machine, this isn't traceable, because my desktop freezes when I
encounter the problem while running under debugger's control (already
upgradest to latest gdb).

Regards,
Andreas

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query
От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: pgadmin3 crashes on FC1 - Again