Re: Comparing databases

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Comparing databases
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>While using attractive words is important, don't lose the focus of what
>you are trying to say.  To me, playing devil's advocate, this sentence
>raises more questions than it answers:
>
>If I want to support, do I have to make use of the user community or can I
>go straight to the companies?

I think people looking for supoprt would understand this.

>How is "qualified, dedicated" measured?  Do the dedicated supporters sit
>around waiting for my call all day?  What does this actually mean?

This is a good point. Maybe we should just say something like
enthusiastic?

>Why are there no short-standing companies?  No dynamic potential for
>newcomers in this area?  What is "long" anyway?

This is all relative but I don't see any problem with the above.

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.