Re: Urgent help needed for press contact

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Urgent help needed for press contact
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>>- replication: I mentioned eRserver. Should I mention something else?
>>

>pgreplicator, dbmirror, clustered JDBC (well, not really replication, but
>same result)

I would not mention pgreplicator as it doesn't work with newer versions.

ErServer, Rserv, dbmirror, Mammoth Replicator

>>- minimal configuration in CPU, RAM and disks
>>

>1 CPU, 4 MB RAM, 1 disk (say, 100 MB)

Perhaps a more reasonable requirement should be listed. 32 Megs maybe?

>>- max number of SQL queries per second (that sounds ridiculous, it
>>really depends on what query)

O.k. well how about this... depends entirely on the hardware being used
but on sub 2000.00
machines in real world tests we can get 5000 TPS.

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Urgent help needed for press contact
От: Francois Suter
Сообщение: Re: Urgent help needed for press contact