Re: Paging results

От Gerd Terlutter
Тема Re: Paging results
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Ângelo Marcos Rigo wrote:
> Do you have PEAR?
>
> There is in
> http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?package=DB_Pager,
> the dbpager package, wich works very well
>>Now, a new question:
>>
>>Does anyone know if there's a PHP class anywhere out
>>there for paging
>>results from a PostgreSQL query, similar to
>>Paginator or ezResults which do
>>that for MySQL? Or do I have to do the code for that
>>from scratch?
>>
>>Alternatively, would it be difficult to adapt one of
>>those to working with
>>PostgreSQL instead of MySQL?
>>

>>Lynna
Hi all,
PEAR is general a good idea. I use PEAR::DB as wrapper for access do
different RDBMS, in my case PG and MySQL. nxet week i'll start with
transaction on MySQL3.23.51, but don't know what happends. Other
functionality is given during use PEAR::DB. This package supports 10 or
12 RDBMS. To convert MySQL to PG try this:
http://ns2.ziet.zhitomir.ua/~fonin/projects/my2pg/my2pg_man.html
Another good tipp is this:
http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin/sql.html
If you have a good config-file for your source, you can switch by
changing only the param 'dbtype' e.g. psql or mysql.
excuse my bad english,
Gerd

# Gerd Terlutter        | Mueller+Blanck Software GmbH #
# gerd@MplusB.de        | Gutenbergring 38             #
# gerd.terlutter@web.de | D-22848 Noderstedt           #
# tel:0171/6992579      | tel:+49 40 500 171-1         #
# Buero:040/500171-17   | fax:+49 40 500 171-71        #