Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
pg wrote:

> I'm using Win ME. I'm trying to write a program in VB and connects to PG
> with super-user account (or with a "connection user" with many rights). The
> detail user rights are embeded in the VB program for detail control, so that
> no one should know the connection user. Users only knows their own password
> for that VB program, so their password is only useful with that VB program.
>
> But if a user enable the mylog in odbc, the password (pwd) shows up there in
> mylogxxxxx.
>
> What can I do to hide the password?

Please try the snapshot dll at
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

От: "Wayne Armstrong"
Сообщение: Re: Can I do anything to prevent " auto rollback in a transaction when an error occurs "
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Problem with SQL_LONGVARBINAY