Re: Location of the configuration files, round 2

От mlw
Тема Re: Location of the configuration files, round 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
One of the things that I HATE about this discussion is that everyone
wants to put limits on configurability.

I am an old fashion UNIX guy, capability without enforcing policy!
Adding an ability is different than enforcing a policy. All I any to do
is add the capability of configuration in a way that most admins would
be used to.

If people want an FHS compatible install, I don't care. I want to enable
it, but it should not be enforced.