Errors compiling Postgres (bison -maximum table size excceeded)

От Carlos Correia
Тема Errors compiling Postgres (bison -maximum table size excceeded)
Дата
Errors compiling Postgres (bison -maximum table size excceeded)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I tried to compile the latest stable release in order of getting a JDBC
driver which has the DatabaseMetaData.getColumns()'s bug fixed and,
after invoking 'configure --with-java', I tried to compile it (with
'gmake' - in the top directory).
It failed with this error:

bison -y -d  preproc.y
preproc.y:5561: fatal error: maximum table size (32767) exceeded

I'm running a Mandrake 9.0 distribution.

Any one has an idea of how to fix this?

Best Regards,

Carlos