"Business of Open Source Software" conference

От Dan Langille
Тема "Business of Open Source Software" conference
Дата
Re: "Business of Open Source Software" conference  ("Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On January 26th, there will be a "Business of Open Source Software"
conference here in Ottawa (see http://www.oclug.on.ca/boss/ for
details).

"The first conference focussed on the fundamentals of open source
software -- its theory, history, and manufacture. This year, we will
be examining the practical employment of open source software in the
office."

Although the emphasis is on the office, and given that Ottawa is a
government town, I think this would be a very good advocacy
opportunity.  There will be opportunities for live demonstration of
product and technology.

FWIW: I'm in Ottawa and I'm just barely involved in the organisation
of the event.

Any suggestions?
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/