Re: Does the JDBC driver support XADataSource interface?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Does the JDBC driver support XADataSource interface?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Current sources support DataSources when build under jdk1.2 or 1.3 when
you have the javax.sql package in your classpath while building.  XA is
not supported since the postgresql server doesn't support XA transactions.

thanks,
--Barry

Vernon Wu wrote:
 > To integrate with Joram, a JMS server, I have been asked to find out
whether the JDBC driver support the interface or

От: Barry Lind
Сообщение: Re: Is getProcedureColumns working for pgjdbc2.jar?
От: snpe
Сообщение: JDBC idea with special JDBC views