Re: Authentication Problems

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Authentication Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jason,

There was a recent patch applied to fix some md5 bugs.  The bugs
surfaces when certain character sets where used (the original bug report
was with multibyte character sets, but it could affect others as well).
  I would suggest trying the latest development build on
jdbc.postgresql.org to see if this patch fixes your problem.

thanks,
--Barry