Re: PostGres Doubt

От David Ford
Тема Re: PostGres Doubt
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
pg_auth=# select version();                         version
------------------------------------------------------------PostgreSQL 7.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 3.0.2

Which btw has a curious grant/revoke bug.  create foo; grant select on
foo to bar; results in all rights being granted.  You must revoke and
grant again in order to get the correct rights set.

If this rights bug has been fixed, I'll upgrade, but I don't consider it
a big problem since I am well aware of the bug.

David