Re: Relation on longer exists error

От Fran Fabrizio
Тема Re: Relation on longer exists error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Francisco Reyes wrote:

>I have a script that I regularly run. Today when I ran it I got:
>ERROR:  Relation "ystats" with OID 715717097 no longer exists
>
>I did drop/recreate that table today, but what would I be getting this
>error?

You answered your own question.  You dropped the table and recreated it,
in the process it gets a new OID.  Any functions/views/etc... declared
using that table are now looking for it at it's old OID "address".  Drop
and recreate anything that was depending on that table.

-Fran

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Subject: bool / vacuum full bug followup part 2
От: Francisco Reyes
Сообщение: Problems with list?