"No results were returned by the query" exceptions

От Tim Lewis
Тема "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Дата
Re: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi people,

Am I correct in assuming that the new driver now throws an exception
when a "No results were returned by the query" occurs for a prepared sql
statement.  I have recently upgraded the driver from 7.1 to 7.2 and my
application now throws this exception when a query returns no rows in
the result set.

Could someone clarify this with me.

Thanks,

Tim Lewis