Prepared statement and pgbouncer

От Palaniappan Thiyagarajan
Тема Prepared statement and pgbouncer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

All,

We are experiencing prepared statement error in our application using pgbouncer/PostgreSQL 8.3

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: prepared statement "S_1"
already exists
at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1525)
at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1309)
at

We don’t want to touch anything on application and we would like to overcome this issue by tuning pgbouncer or postgres.

Any pointer to this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Palani