Re: getConnection() method of PreparedStatement

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: getConnection() method of PreparedStatement
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It sounds to me like you are runing a driver built for Java1.1  but
trying to call methods from Java1.2 or higher.  If you have the correct
version of the driver for your runtime environment, you shouldn't get
any AbstractMethodErrors.

thanks,
--Barry