Re: compiling postgres 7.1.3 with ANT and JAVA

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: compiling postgres 7.1.3 with ANT and JAVA
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Eric,

I don't know anything about ANT, but ant.bat in this case looks to be a
DOS/Windows "batch file".  (A batch file is a script made or DOS or
Windows).

It's *definitely* not going to do anything productive when run on a
RedHat Linux (aka Non-DOS/Non-Windows) system.

Don't know if this info is helpful, but hope it is.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift