Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?

От Mikhail Terekhov
Тема Re: Can a windows DLL have more than one process attached?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
After refreshing my memory I can say for sure that it never
worked on nt4 and w98, see
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1030825

The reason is very simple: on nt4 & w98 (don't know about 95)
netmsg.dll doesn't contain socket error messages! I just checked
this on my work computer nt4(sp6).

Regards,
Mikhail