Re: blob setBinaryStream

От Matt Fair
Тема Re: blob setBinaryStream
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The stack trace I get with this is:

Parameter index out of range.
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement.set(PreparedStatement.java:658)
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement.setInt(PreparedStatement.java:210)
        at
org.opensimpx.server.RequestHandler.storeBackgroundImage(RequestHandler.java:628)
        at
org.opensimpx.server.RequestHandler.recieve(RequestHandler.java:597)
        at org.opensimpx.server.RequestHandler.run(RequestHandler.java:215)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Thanks in advanced.
Matt