Re: Using boolean '1' in jdbc2

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Using boolean '1' in jdbc2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Peter,

Good question.  There was a mail thread on this probably about six
months ago.  IIRC this was done so that you could call getBoolean() on
an integer column.  I think that some other database supported this and
they wanted to have postgres support it in the same way.  I think that
is when the jdbc1 code was patched to support the value '1'.  I don't
know why the jdbc2 code wasn't changed at the same time.

thanks,
--Barry