New FAQ : FAQ: Working with Dates and Times in PostgreSQL

От Justin Clift
Тема New FAQ : FAQ: Working with Dates and Times in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Novices,

Josh Berkus has written a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document
called "Working with Dates and Times in PostgreSQL".

It's available at :
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/faqdatesintervals.php

:-)

Regards and best wishes,