Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please ....

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please ....
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Bruce,

You should be able to remove this item from your patches list.  You
applied a patch that fixed the root problem today.  That patch to
org/postgresql/jdbc1/Statement.java added a missing parenthesis.  That
fixes the bug.  The further sugestion in the below mail note (to declare
the object as a org.postgresql.ResultSet instead of the 11 casts) is a
different way to fix the same problem.  But since the bug is fixed I
don't see a reason to keep this item on the patches list.

thanks,
--Barry