Testing mailing-list + Question on C++ interface

От Carlos Moreno
Тема Testing mailing-list + Question on C++ interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I just subscribed and can't find the instructions to send
messages to the list...  Hope this is the right way...

Anyway, I couldn't find an answer to my (very basic) problem
in the FAQs, so here goes...

I'm using C++ to connect to a PostgreSQL database, with
something similar to this:

PgConnection c ("host=localhost dbname=test");

c.Exec ("select * from test");

As soon as I do that, my program sends output to the console.
(well, since I was writing a test program and I was printing
the results of the SQL statement, I'm seeing the ouput
duplicated).

How can I avoid this?  It is crucial that I do so, since I'm
planning to use this on CGI applications, so anything that
is sent to stdout would be caught by apache and sent back
to the client's browser...  (not really good news, huh?  :-))

Anyway, I would appreciate any guidance  (I guess I don't
need to tell that I'm a beginner  :-))

Thanks!

Carlos