Re: ecpg long int problem on alpha + fix

От Adriaan Joubert
Тема Re: ecpg long int problem on alpha + fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Could you please try to just remove the cpp flag? Also I wonder why you are
> using "long long int" instead of just "long int" in your C program. Well
> that is the people who complained to you.

Yes, dropping the CPP flags solves the problem for us. I assume all
platforms have long long now?

We used long long as this seems to be pretty consistently 64 bits on
different platforms, and our code runs on Tru64, PC linux and openBSD.
It also agrees with the CORBA type naming for 64 bit ints, so it makes
the type naming more consistent.

Thanks,

Adriaan