Re: Regresstion Tests do not find PGLIB directory

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Regresstion Tests do not find PGLIB directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I have configured and made postgresql according to its INSTALL
> instructions on a RedHat 7 pc system.
> I have added the appropriate line in /etc/ld.so.conf as suggested
> pointing to the lib directory under the postgresql installation.

You need to run ldconfig to actually update the shared library database.
Or reboot, since usually ldconfig is run at boot time.

Did the instructions mention /etc/ld.so.conf but not ldconfig? Perhaps
you can suggest where in the docs we can make it clearer, or better yet,
perhaps you can send patches for the doc/src/sgml/*.sgml files.

                        - Thomas